Friday!!! rest day for me. yesterday a great and fun upper body session with my friend @jialrod . here winter already arrived - it is beautiful everything covered by the snow but the temperature -17c when you go outside it is hard 😬 thankfully we have heating 🙏🏻🙏🏻 no excuses life keeps going ❄️
for this video i got inspired by the beautiful @rosedinuccio ! give a try 💪🏻
The cover photo probably had you like “wtf is this girl doing!?”🤦🏽♀️ well i’m just working on the outer glutes🍑 this workout was 🔥🔥 just trying to hit the glutes in all types of ways🙌🏼
tag your workout partner🔸
here’s what i did:
1️⃣side squat 5x8
2️⃣dumbbell sumo squat 5x12
3️⃣fire hydrants 5x10
🎧🎶surrender(dzeko & torres rmx) by r3hab&kshmr
148 253 days ago
2017 was a year full of growth & self improvement, i made a lot of life changing choices to benefit both my career and personal life & definitely went through a ton of s**t to get where i’m at right now 🙌🏽 but it’s time to kick it up a notch, grind harder & go full force into 2018 to turn the big dreams i have into my reality 😈
wearing my army green v cut leggings by @celestialbodiez 💕 use my code “breefit” to save 🤑
Leg day part 2. hey fit fam! here are some mistakes you want to avoid when you begin your fitness journey !: 1. long cardio sessions ! aerobic exercise (think running, biking, and jumping rope) is good for your health, helps with weight loss and generally makes you feel good. but believe it or not, you can have too much of a good thing—even exercise. even though exercise is good for us, our bodies perceive it like any kind of stressor. chemically, the body reacts the same way to exercise as it does to "bad" stress. therefore, too much exercise (or not enough recovery) can have negative effects on your physical and mental health (including your metabolism). in addition, too much cardio specifically can result in muscle wasting (atrophy), which is not the outcome you want. in extreme cases, even the heart suffers from too much endurance training.
2. low calorie diets. you have to be sure you maintain balance. a lot of people’s first response to dieting is to cut out their fats , but f*t is necessary for your health. avoid trans fats and try to stick to good fats like avocado, nuts , flax seeds , olive oil etc.
3. not sleeping enough. sleep is critical because that is when we grow !
4. avoid drinking sports drinks with electrolytes. these drink are typically loaded with sugars which is why you feel a bust of energy, but it is best to stick to pure water.
5. avoid overeating as a reward for training. i notice some people completely defeat the purpose of hitting the gym by indulging in terrible food behaviors ! just because you burned a calorie that day doesn’t give you the green light to binge !
6. avoid training on an empty stomach. especially weight training. training on empty will bring down your energy level and that will affect your strength and motivation. try to eat within two hours of your workout.
7. avoid obsessing over the scale. while weight training you will beginning putting on muscle. muscle weighs more than f*t so if you only pay attention to the scale you may get frustrated when you notice that you are gaining weight versus losing weight. the best option is to pay attention to how your clothes fit and how you look and feel !
8. be sure to ...
🔥@clothing_of_legends👈 last day to get it by christmas 💔 tag someone who should get this for you! 🎁
guaranteed to arrive by christmas with rush shipping🎄🎅
👉link in their bio to order!👈
1,037 231 hour ago
The end to my previous “twerk on the leg press” video😂💁🏾 i know it’s only 2 reps but i’m proud af🙌🏾
Life isn’t just about finding you..it’s about creating yourself. learn to enjoy every minute of your life. be happy now. don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. positive vibes taking you into another successful week 😘
photo by @jmikoli with @bfwmagazine
(🙋🏽 tag a friend that needs a core and b***y workout 🙋🏽) here are a few of my favourite moves:
1️⃣cable resisted lunges (x10/side)
2️⃣cable resisted hip thrusts (x10)
3️⃣glute pull through (x10)
4️⃣ cable resisted squat twists (for de absss x10/side)
5️⃣swiss ball hamstring curls (x10) - and if you dare, try one leg at a time! 🔥🔥for more workouts like this, make sure you have signed up for my january @bigbootytighttummy challenge where you will learn to mold you body and mind! (hit the link in my bio for more details!) #legday#coreexercise#abs#gluteworkout
are you on your new year, new you ish? cool 😎, but let's get in formation now; 🤦🏾♀️don't wait to january 1st
click link in bio to subscribe and get first access to @hoodfitbaes workout videos coming each week!
It’s 2017 and santa 🎅 still riding the same old sled 🛷 with the same old reindeers, eating the same old cookies 🍪 and drinking dairy 🥛 (who does that anymore???) ... well not anymore!!!!!!!! santa upgrade 😏✔️ #nolimitsanta ♠️ @jereme_james 🎥 with @jhop01
Booty werk! 🍑🍑👏🏽 y’all know i love a good glute focused session. i don’t even need to go any further.. just watch, save & do it. let’s get this work! 😇😜☺️ warm up:
▫️ jumping squats on leg press
4 sets; 30 jumps
▫️hyperextension (focus on squeezing your glutes at the top, keep your back straight)
4 sets; 15 reps
▫️kettlebell rdl (i had a huge hole in my leggings & didn’t even know til i saw this video so i had to cut this footage out..) 😭
4 sets til failure
▫️wall ball squat throw
▫️jumping squats w/ pulse
4 sets; 15 reps
Good morning kings & queens 👑
i’ll be in la for the next 2 weeks would be cool to do a meet up with everyone so drop a cool spot and best day for you if you are in the area.
have a powerful week ✊🏽
699 245 hours ago
"dedication doesn't have an off season " ❤️📷 @okeithsimmons #wcw#fitfam#fit#fitness#fitspo#healthy#npc#gym#gymtime#reginaperez#abworkout#wilhelmina#fitaddict#mystrongmoment#weightlifting#whstrong#nike#reginaperezfitnes#reginaperezfitness#wshhfitness#squat#fitnessmodel#fitnessaddict#instafit#beautyinbeastmode#npcbikini#newbalance#reebok#atlanta#weightlossjourney
132 75 hours ago
Join my next class! guaranteed to make you sweat & leave with new fitfriends ❤️🔼🔼 📷 @nikeairtez sponsor: @beautynbeastmodefitnessapparel #wcw#fitfam#fit#fitness#fitspo#healthy#gym#reginaperez#abworkout#wilhelmina#fitaddict#wshh#wshhfitness#weightlifting#fitchick#reginaperezfitnes#reginaperezfitness#squat#fitnessmodel#fitnessaddict#instafit#beautyinbeastmode#champs#npc#bikini#npcbikini#reebok#atlanta#prettyfit#nikewomen